Monday, October 5, 2009

Yeah we're finished!


So the wedding day came and went before I knew it. Although we had some complications with the transportation and then got lost twice, we finally made it. In what seemed like a split second, I put the cake together, smoothed out some icing issues during transport and had the cake set up for the reception. The decor was beautiful it took place at a local georgetown hot spot, Sequioa's. It made the perfect backdrop for a beautiful event. I'm so happy to have been afforded the opportunity and can't wait to share more adventures (strawberries) with you!!

PS I really wanted to do a more elaborate table decor but I did not have any flowers left after placing them on the cake but next time!

Oh and I didn't forget pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment