Thursday, October 3, 2013

So excited about the new adventure!

It's been such a long time since I have posted anything but I'm so excited about the new things going on right now. I can't wait to share so here we go. These past few weeks have been such a world wind for me with setting up a new business venture (Strawberries Events and Strawberries Cakes), website, planning an event, and testing recipes. The recipes this week were vegan recipes that everyone loved. Here are some pictures from my "on the go" tastings.
I had so much fun but I learned a lot too, for instance, make sure you label the cupcakes if they are decorated the same. LOL, I couldn't believe I didn't do that but oh well next time. I am preparing for my test this weekend which will be cranberry orange. Well, if I get the cranberries and oranges...forgot them at the grocery store. Mental note: pick up cranberries and oranges tomorrow :) Now off to planning for my big tasting event, I'm so excited!!!!

Cupcakes and Cocktails: An Interactive Tasting Event
October 28, 2013 at 7:00pm
Roses Dejavu
1378 H Street, NE
Washington, DC
 
Special thanks to my testers last weekend (Natalie, Nicole, and Sana) you guys gave me some great feedback that will definitely be applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment